What does it mean when a guy says "I don't know what I want"

we have 2 kids we been together 6 years I just found out he cheated ...he said he don't know y he did it. He said he still loves me but doesn't know if he is still in love with me .. but he won't leave an when he thought I was on the phone wit another guy he got mad oh an I use to be "wifey" in his phone now it's my name...should I just leave he keeps saying he wants to work on him what does that even mean

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You say "he won't leave." Do yall live together or do you mean he just won't leave the relationship? If he's living with you or if you mean he won't leave the relationship, I think you should separate yourself from him for a while and let him see what life's like without you. But it's crazy because yall got kids together, and you don't want to stop him from seeing his kids, so I would just do it still and when he comes to pick up his kids,don't show him no love. act like he a platonic buddy. try it for one week and you will know if he's still in love with you or not because he'll do a whole 360! :-)

• Well I start talking to another guy an he got mad an was like he is letting it go... I asked him if he even still loved me he was like he did I asked him if he wanted to be with me or not an he was like it doesn't matter now cause you decided to look for someone esle ......I was p*ssed cause I wanted to be with him but he was acting like he didn't so I was talking to this other guy but the truth is I don't want no one esle I just want him to do right ..I don't get him I'm confused

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• Girl, when a man says that, he means that he wants to keep his " Options Open ". Bottom line, start maybe looking at someone new, or at least give it some thought. Good luck with that.

• i think you should start letting him go .. sounds like he's got commitment issues. maybe if he loses you he'll realize what he's lost and make a change.