How do you stop obsessing over a bad seed?

How do you stop obsessing about a guy who is a jerk. No matter how many times he is a jerk, I wind up coming back for more. I find myself fantasizing about him, and hating the fact that I break into a sweat when he is around. I keep telling myself he is a woman hater, a predator but his mere... Show More

i think I'll go for hypnosis!

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop going places where you're going to see him. Remind yourself of what a jerk he you really want to go through the pain again? Think of all the great guys out there you could be seeing while you're hung up on Mr. Bad Boy Player.

• Ok- the thing is, I live down the road. I literally pass his house twice a day at least, and see him in town often. However if I'm honest, I can try to avoid the places and stops I know he frequents. Because right now, I still tend to slow down and consider it.

• Ahh...that is difficult if you live that close to him!! I'm sorry, I know its tough...I've been there. Its hard when you are so crazy attracted to someone like that. I applaud you for being honest with yourself. Take it one day at a time if you have deserve a good man who is not a woman hater and predator.