Why do guys lie to girls about having feelings for them ?

Why can't they just say they aren't interested anymore. I was seeing this guys for a couple of months and instead of breaking up with me, he started... Show More

This isn't an update. I just wanted to fix a typing error because its bothering me ha.

their feelings *

Most Helpful Opinion

• I see only four possibilities here why he is not telling you the truth:

a) He is ignoring you because he found someone else.

b) He found he doesn't like you.

c) He is afraid of committing to you.

d) He is ignoring you and not admitting it now, because he is probably in a new relationship and wants to leave open an option for himself in the future to see you again

• this is very true .. it happened to me with my ex, and all signs point to your letter d) possibility (in my case) I found out he started a new relationship, while he lied to me saying he really cares a lot about me and what not. Anyways not to long ago after the break up he told me he wanted to remain "friends and stuff down the line" (which definitely points out to wanting something to do with me in the future)