Why do guys go to the bathroom so much?

I was wondering why when I go out with friends to club, some of the guys keep like going to the bathroom? is it because of the alcohol? they also keep touching down there, but kind of quick. what is it?

well the reason I ask is because my friends say it's because they probably have an erection and need to go to the bathroom to jack off or something. I was just wondering .

Most Helpful Guy

• Its more or less what the guys are saying. If you drink, especially beer you feel that you have to urinate a LOT more. Nothing strange. Its just that. Other than that if a guy goes to the bathroom in a club to jack off or something he needs to go see someone that can help him.haha

• Ew guys jack off at the club so ...................................what is the word unsanitary! lolo

• I've never noticed a guy jack off at a club. That would be like saying girls go to the bathroom in groups to have lesbian sex.