• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys go to the bathroom so much?

I was wondering why when I go out with friends to club, some of the guys keep like going to the bathroom? is it because of the alcohol? they also... Show More

well the reason I ask is because my friends say it's because they probably have an erection and need to go to the bathroom to jack off or something. I was just wondering .

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its more or less what the guys are saying. If you drink, especially beer you feel that you have to urinate a LOT more. Nothing strange. Its just that. Other than that if a guy goes to the bathroom in a club to jack off or something he needs to go see someone that can help him.haha

• Ew guys jack off at the club so ...................................what is the word unsanitary! lolo

• I've never noticed a guy jack off at a club. That would be like saying girls go to the bathroom in groups to have lesbian sex.

What Guys Said 6

• Lol, if he had an erection you'd probably notice somehow . that's why sometimes you might hear someone say "pitching a tent" lol, because that's what his pants would look like.

• Well I don't think I would notice since I don't actually stare at that area that frequent..... lol

• I'll listen for that next time I'm in a club

• Lol, na, like you might hear people laughing and if you ask why, they might say "Oh that guy is pitching a tent, lol." My friend said it before and it was really funny, it happened at a bar, lol.

• Once you break the seal, you can't stop the flow.

• What in the hell does that mean?

• When you are drinking, you can not pee for a while. Once you take that first piss, it becomes hard to hold in your pee.

• Why do women flock to the bathroom in groups when going to pee? They're just somethings in this world we'll never understand :(

• It is most likely the alcohol, but also if they are getting condoms out of a vending machine, that could be too. The quick touching is called "adjustment" and you would do it too if you had testicles and were trying to move to a clubbing beat.

• I think ur friends can't control themselves anymoreit's either they'll have to sleep with you in realor they'll have to do it in their minds ----> THE BATHROOM

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!