What does it mean when you dream about this guy in your class but he likes this other girl who resembles you?

well this guy in my class likes this girl Elizabeth but all the things about her resemble me the hair the eyes. I don't know if he's making her up but I had a dream last night ( that I was on my bike and a couple of my friends called out to me so I stopped to say hello. then the guy showed up lets call him bob. bob saw me and gave me longest hug ever then me and bob just went together to talk. all of a sudden we both trip out of no where and he falls on top of me. of coarse I was just laughing at us then I covered my face with both of my hands because I didn't feel comfortable with having him on top of me . bob came closer to my face and opened my hands a little to where my lips were and he kissed me lightly at that moment I didn't know what to do I told him he's going out with Elizabeth but all he said was "all I want is you " as bob was about to kiss me again I woke up! Please I WANT A GUYS PROSPECTIVE ABOUT THIS

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Pulled from and online dream dictionary:To dream that you are riding a bicycle, signifies your desires to attain a balance in your life. You need to balance work and pleasure in order to succeed in your current undertakings. If you have difficulties riding the bicycle, then it suggests that you are experiencing anxieties about making it on your own.To dream that you are hugging someone, symbolizes your loving and caring nature. You are holding someone or something close to your heart.To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentmentHang on, Have you seen this "Elizabeth"? Or has he just told you about her?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!