• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when you dream about this guy in your class but he likes this other girl who resembles you?

well this guy in my class likes this girl Elizabeth but all the things about her resemble me the hair the eyes. I don't know if he's making her up... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Pulled from and online dream dictionary:To dream that you are riding a bicycle, signifies your desires to attain a balance in your life. You need to balance work and pleasure in order to succeed in your current undertakings. If you have difficulties riding the bicycle, then it suggests that you are experiencing anxieties about making it on your own.To dream that you are hugging someone, symbolizes your loving and caring nature. You are holding someone or something close to your heart.To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentmentHang on, Have you seen this "Elizabeth"? Or has he just told you about her?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!