• Ask
  • myTake

Why would a guy give a girl a blank stare?

Just a blank stare, with no emotion in his face. He never really smiles at me, and he's never spoken one word to me before. But he just seems to look over at me a lot. There was this one time at the beginning of the year when I was passing him in the hall, and we locked eyes for 10 seconds straight. When our eyes locked, everything seemed to slow down. It was weird, and we just looked deep into each others' eyes. What does all this mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i think the dude its shy, gets really nervous when he sees you that he can't even smile and therefore stares at you like that. Simple as that, if I don't find something interesting why would I even botter looking at it in the first place? If I look at something its because there is something that calls my attention all humans are like that.

What Guys Said 2

• he know someone who looks like you,and isn't 10 sec too long, fot some one you don't know ?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he likes you? My crush has been doing that with me for like 2 years now :)