What's the easiest way to cope? How do I get over the one that got away?

Long story short, I have a friend who I've known since elementary school, let's call her Sue, started dating a guy, let's call him Joe, in junior high. I became equally close to both of these people as friends, but eventually developed feelings for Joe. It's been 3 years since I've seen him. He was in a lot of trouble, to say the least, but has turned his life around. He claims he'll come visit me before I graduate, but that's almost here, and I don't think it's happening. How can I cope with the fact that this once good friend of mine has pretty much completely cut me out of his life, and how can I get over my feelings for him?Any personal stories or advice would be helpful.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• You just have to find something good to take your mind off of it. Crazy enough when I broke up with this girl I got hooked to nintendo wii with some friends and I lost some weight lol so I don't know if that's your thing but maybe hang with friends more find some new hobbies or drive around and look for some cool calming chill spots to take your mind off of things a little. Find comfort in something that will make you stronger not destroy you and try to forget about that stuff that brings you down

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!