How to get rid of the other girls?

Okay, my boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year. And no kidding every month for the past year another girl or ex girlfriend tries to talk to him and get him to leave me and just start drama. He has cheated on me before but he has stopped, but I just don't know how to bring myself to not get mad about all those girls that think they need to get involved. how do I get over it? ignore it? whatever.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• UGH. I've been here before... and I'm sorry that its so annoying. Easiest way to get them to knock it off... is tell your boyfriend that you don't feel comfortable constantly having to defend your territory. USUAAlLY... bringing up ex boyfriends is a bad idea, but if you really want to p*ss them off, and make your point, you could always say INSERT EX'S NAME HERE Isn't always calling me to go out to dinner, or to break up with you... you don't have to deal with that. Don't make me deal with that. I'm not an overly jealous person, and I try to be respectful of your life... but you need to realize that SHE isn't an important part anymore, I am. So you better make it clear that you are not available... or I will. :] Don't ignore it, because it'll bother you... and girls have a tendancy to bottle up emotions, especially anger... and then just drop an atomic bomb on the guy's hearts... andd! then we don't even apologize for it, we make them do it... so unless you wanna get into that messy situation... don't hold it in. You deserve to feel confident in your relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess what I don't understand is why you are still with him. I mean, he cheated on you. He clearly does not respect you and is playing you. Remember, you can't change a guy. He's got all those women after him because he is a player and likes all the female attention.But I suspect that somehow you are even MORE attracted to him because of the fact that he has so many girls after him

• leave him. drama is not worth anything.

What Girls Said 4

• if you don't trust him, why are you with him?he cheated once, chances are he'll do it againonce a man whore and alland you clearly don't trust that he loves you enoughto say no to these girlswhy bother? is it reallly worth it?you should reallly talk to him how you feelfeeling inadequateespecially for the person you supposedly loveis the worst feeling ever :/

• why are you with him if he cheated on you? Once a cheater always a cheater and by the sound of it he's got girls knocking on his door...girls he's ALREADY slept with. Should you get over them approaching him? No... you're not in a stable enough relationship to do that kind of gesture and give him that trust. In over a year he's cheated on you and his exes still contact him... what is he doing to stop this? Nothing I bet- he's probably enjoying the ego boosts. Would he be ok if the roles were reversed?

• people always try to get involved in relationships. always. and those people should be told to " gtf" simply. Girls will talk to your boyfriend and flirt eyc. its natural it all depends on how he is reacting to it. if he is just having a laugh and being polite don't worry. if he is trying it on then worry. as for the ex if he ain't told her to get lost by now then leave him. he has cheated before? I would have been gone. Personaly I would go find someone else. who won't cheat.

• if you think its all initiated by the xgfs then you're as dumb as I was! break up with him, and it won't be long before he's trying to talk to you behind his new gfs back. promise. if it was just one persistent x you could think maybe it was just her (but still his responsibility to get her drama out of your lives)... but this many? please. he needs them and their drama.