What do guys think when they catch a girl looking at them (vice versa)?

I was just wondering when you catch a girl staring at you what do you think and also when you get caught out by a girl you've been staring at.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Doesn't really happen to me. But I'm bad at noticing things like that and there are almost no girls in my major. There's been many times where my friends have said "Didn't you see that girl was eyeing you up?" and I had no idea. But yeah everyone likes to feel desired, guys included. It makes me feel like a million bucks.

I confess that I kind of look away to if I get caught. I'm not that great with eye contact. I wouldn't mind at all if girls were staring at me but I never really knew how girls felt about it. Does it make them feel wanted too or does it make them uncomfortable? I don't really obviously stare at their boobs or anything just at them in general. Sometimes I just stare off into space and they think I'm staring at something or someone. If I walk by a pretty girl I'll glance over but I won't obviously turn my head. How do girls like to be looked at? What do their responses to eye contact mean?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know, doesn't happen to me : /

If I catch a girl staring, I'd probably assume she thinks I'm weird or something. On occasion I catch a girl looking at me, and as soon as I catch her she looks away. If I'M looking at a girl and I'm caught, I usually look away out of shyness, but I'm trying to break out of that by smiling and holding the contact.

• Yeah, I look because I'm attracted to her.

• Do you look at the girl because you like her?

• haha, I always think if a girl looks at you and you make eye contact, where it isn't akward, then she's probably into you, or thinks your attractive. possibly a crush who knows.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!