My boyfriend has told me so many lies. I am scared.

My boyfriend and I met on MySpace 2 and a half years ago. I had just broken up[ with my ex boyfriend so I was really upset and my current boyfriend asked me out and I said yes. Everything was great and now 2 years later I have found out some stuff that scares me. He told me he went to a University I found out through his little sister that isn't true. He got pulled over last week and he hasn't had a valid license in 4 years! He wrecked a car going 150 miles and hour. He told me he had hold had sex with 2 girls before me...i found pics of him and at least 5 or 6 different girls having sex. They were using sex toys and all that kinky stuff. He is from a different country and I saw his SSN and it says he isn't a citizen. What is his deal? What is it with all of these lies? I am really confused and don't know what to think. I love him very much but I have caught him in all of these lies!

Should I be afraid or did he just tell me all of this stuff to impress me? I haven't told him any of this stuff yet but I am really just so confused...