• Ask
  • myTake

My ex-boyfriend calls me a slut and accuses me of cheating

We've been together for about 10 months, we broke up last month but he doesn't seem to stop msgn me. He says things like "you're a slut" "I'm glad we f**ked".And he also puts pictures of me on his profile.sometimes he sends me anonymous msgs saying I'm a slut.What should I do? How do I get him to stop, cause ignoring him isn't working.

i didn't cheat, I barely talk to other guys

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• well did you CHEAT?, and just block his number, call your for phone service to do that, and change your number,do you have any brothers, or guy friends, send them to give him the msg to stop, if you don't want to be with him, guys can be hurtful when they are hurt, I love my girl, but when she messes up, I tell her that some times, but bcuz its like wtf, why would you do what you did, but I tell her idont mean it, its because I'm really p*ssed

What Girls Said 1

• How old is he? That sounds like sexual harassment. Tell him he needs to stop, if he doesn't then save evidence of what he's doing and GO TO THE POLICE.If you cheated on him, you had it coming but it's still wrong. If he's just bitter about the break-up, that's immature and still not okay.