Why would he walk across the street to where we volunteer, just to get a soda, then offer it to me?

So this guy I like lives across from the place we both volunteer at. He literally came across the street just to get a drink, then came back to where I was. I didn't accept, because I would've felt bad, but now I'm starting to wonder if he really did want it in the first place, since he offered it to me. Am I reading too much into this, or is it possible he didn't actually just come there so early in the morning just to get a bloody soda? Lol. This is driving me nuts!

1419

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I don't know anyone who would do that if they didn't like you... Like if I go on a first date I still only pay for my own stuff so it's a pretty strong indicator that he probably does like you, especially if it was early in the morning when most people are only thinking about their own needs

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• And girls think guys are dense! It was all a pretext just so he could see you!

• No guy would just come go across the street and buy a soda for a girl where she works, and just give it to her. If I were to do that, it certainly means I am deeply got the hots for you, and I am stalking you lol. I wouldn't do that for no one.

• OMG, he is so racist. He offered you a soda, you cannot change the world with a soda can. He is insensitive and tries to laugh at people volunteering. What, like a soda can will change the world. he tried to impress girls with a soda can? How sexist. only us men could think like that. i am going to cry in my fists right now, because i have nothing better to do with my life so i snap at even the tinniest gust of wind.

Ok, it feels so depressing to be butt hurt about everything. I tried as you can see above, but cannot do it. So i will revert to my old self. The one where i actually try to help instead of complaining. :)

Hmm, I'd say he is interested, especially if he came from home, crossed the street and bought a soda can, then brouhht it to you.
    Did he say "this is for you!" ? Or was it more like "want some?" ?

• He said, "would you like one?"

• He probably likes you.

• It sounds like he was being nice to you by getting you a soda, maybe he was using this has a way to crop up a conversation with you.

• he wanted an excuse to get near you and noticed or he got the wrong soda

• Lol Def didn't get the wrong one... he always gets gingerale

• And yes I do lol. Ps I had to cancel on him unfortunately, as I've been very sick lately

• i hope he knows that

• sounds like he was just trying to be nice

• he wants you

• because u cute

• He probably finds you attractive and likes you, but flirt a bit to see where he's at

• The word is POP... not soda.
    A soda is a Float...
    lets get the terms right people...

• Lmao! Well that doesn't answer the question

• Who tf cares? Just answer her question

• all depends where you are from. i live near philly. most people on the eastern corridor call it soda. i know people in pittsburgh and that area call it pop. different strokes for different folks no big deal

• when i have food or a drink and i see someone i know i offer it to them its just called being nice or maybe he loves you

• Might be reading too much into this lol.

• He thought you looked thirsty

• He most likely likes you.

• he's probably finding a reason to talk to you, if you like him then this is a good thing

• Why is it so hard for you girls to understand? He likes you hun... make some moves on him too

• because he thinks a can of pepsi, solves everything.. that pepsi brings peace

• LMAO! šŸ˜‚ That would make a good commercial!

• you need to. go watch the kendall jenner, police commerical for pepsi. they have since taken it off the air

• Oh ok. Well k Jenner says it all really! šŸ˜

What Girls Said 13

• auumm cause he likes u and wants every oppurtunity to talk to u even if he has to walk across th street to get u a soda

• He probably likes you and that that maybe you wanted a drink because you were working hard or it was hot out you should have accepted it if he wanted it for him self he won't have offered it

• In my defense, I'm clueless when it comes to guys... and very sick atm, so not exactly "quick on my feet" . Haha

• That's alright I'm the same way I wouldn't being able to tell if a guy was flirting with even if he just straight out said it

• He probably likes you

• U didn't accept? Why not?

• I had a huge ass coffee, and I thought maybe he was just trying to be polite! Haha he confuses me

• I Wouldn't say polite, Lol. I'd say he's feeling some type of way šŸ’‘ šŸ‘Œ

• He was trying to break the ice with you.

• Girl, you need more things to fill your brain. Lol. He likes you.

• Sounds like he is interested in you

• He likes you and you know it.

He wanted to impress you and make you feel happy.

• To initiate a conversation

• He's just being desperate and only approached you because of your looks

• Go girl! Well try to be sweet to him and see how he reacts ~ good luck

• Okay so this guy likes you. He's either doing one or two things.
    1. Being sweet
    Aww he seems very nice, congrats on finding such a sweetheart :) I would make the first move if you're attracted to him!
    2. Trying to get you in bed
    As horrible as it sounds, it may be true. Some guys have a tendency to be stupid and irrational so you would've made the right choice and declined.

It really depends on his personality. Watch if he flirts with you, or gets too close. That's pretty much a red flag. But if he's kinda shy and sweet to you, then he probably is head over heels!
    Good luck :)

• aw if he did thats so adorable though! you should ask him out for coffee