How to tell if a guy is thinking about you when he's alone?

OK this guy has made it very clear that he is indeed attracted to me. We started talking and then one day he stops, he just stares and smiles. So then I thought 'oh well it was nice while it lasted' then his friend comes around me and starts laughing, when I ask him what the hell is so funny he says 'i can't tell you' he finally told me after I gave him back his hair that he (the guy I like) told him that he had a dream about me. And that he (my crush) thinks about me..daily. Now my question is how can I tell? his friend could be lying. And...how can I get my crush to talk to me again, like old times :}

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• the only way to know if he thinks about you is to talk to him...you will know immediately within 10 minutes of what he thinks about you based on your conversation...try talking about something you like talking about with him...if he likes you, he will try to following along...if he's nervous, this will be a sign, if he smiles, this will be a sign, if he looks at you, it will be a sign, if not, then he's nervous which still means he likes you, if he can't talk or his tone of voice changes, he likes you, if he seems off or clumsy, another sign, you'll start to feel butterflies or comfort during this episode...

• Omg...he does all of that. Wow ok lol thank you for answering my question :]

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!