When men act flaky then tell you you're just being needy/paranoid?

OK girls tell me I am not alone. Have you ever had a guy (be you dating/had dated or in a relationship with, and sometimes even friends maybe) They... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• A man who does not value you and is not keen on spending time with you honestly does feel you are needy and paranoid when you want more from him. And, yes, I have experienced this though I have not badgered them to spend more time with me. I will try a few attempts to make sure they know I would like to see them, but after that I simply observe what their rhythm is and if it doesn't work for me, I stop seeing them.

It is interesting that some people, men included, are uncomfortable saying "I don't want to see you anymore.", so instead they do things like this to drive the other person away. They hope the other person will be the one to pull the plug. Unfortunately, they will continue to act like they weren't trying to do this, you were the one to end things, so any satisfaction you could get from yelling at them and telling them they are a jerk is never seen.

Other men are perfectly happy leaving a girl on the hook and keeping her as a backup plan while they live their lives, consider dating other girls and otherwise are too busy to talk to you very frequently. Those are the men that are particularly confusing.