• Ask
  • myTake

Why do women always say they want a Confident man?

women say they want a man brimming with confidence, but when a decent nice guy works up the courage to approach a woman, 9 times out of 10, she does... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• women want a man who don't care what they think of him. In other words, women are attracted to masculine traits, 'jerkish' behavior, so as much the 'alpha male' because the woman is just as nervous as you are about what you think of them. confidence is attractive to women, but over-arching 'neediness' or 'approval' is a HUGE TURN OFF for women. Women need men to act as a guide in life, and bash me all you want, but its true because it dates back to evolutionary times when women depended on men for survival. needy men, in womens minds', come across as weak-insecure and de-classify their status as women in the social strata. women are fiercely competitive with other women, and fight tooth and nail for the best man. Stop kissing womens' asses, stop putting them on pedestals, they don't deserve to be worshipped, or given such admiration because of their beauty. Look at retards like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, there are millions of girls like them because they lack intellectual reasoning because they don't have to suffer the consequences of their decisions, they are too rich. Women shit, smell and stink just like men do, and don't worry too much what they think of you, just be a man and don't give in to all the excessive internal thinking about 'what she thinks of me'

What Girls Said 2

• We don't want ego maniacs because a lot of the time those guys aren't really confident. They just act full of themselves because they're idiots and treat women like nothing more than a good time. Confident guys however.are extremely sexy! It's true, we shoot down guys when they approach us. But most of the time that's because we're insecure about their intentions. We get approached all the time. We never know if they are assholes, weak guys, or the very rare confident alpha males. So by rejecting them we are testing almost to see what type they are. And fyi, guys succeed when they don't try to "approach us" in a pick up sort of way. If you don't act like you're trying to pick us up we'll let our guard down.

• Maybe the guy that approached her wasn't on her level. I'm not trying to be mean but if you come off like a lame and then approach a table of women yeah they are gonna make fun of you. Realistically evaluate yourself and the type of woman you are going after.Yeah we like confident guys. What woman is gonna look at a whiny, no self esteem having weakling and be like "now that's what I want". Also the logic is a little off no offense but just because a woman turned 1 guy that was lame to her down, and she is having relationship problems with her boyfriend doesn't really have anything to do with each other.Also why are you constantly generalizing women? It's YOU not them.

• You sound like a dumb blonde. you also sound like the kind of person who thinks they are better than others. If I was expected to evaluate myself before talking to a woman than I know she isn't worth it (no respect and probably high maintanence anyways). Women like you p*ss me off because half the time the guys are just shy and behind the shyness is a real winner.

• Not a blond. If thinking I'm better means having confidence and not settling for less then - guilty! I'm sorry that the truth hurt your feelings, but I am not one to make up false niceties on the internet so guys like you can feel better. I'm sorry you're angry with women and you have sour grapes. Guys like you secretly love the "no respect high maintanence girls" but you just don't have what it takes to get one.

What Guys Said 1