• Ask
  • myTake

Why do females call THEMSELVES bitches and hoes?

I don't understand how a woman can demand respect from people; however, she can't even refer to herself in a decent manner?" I'm the baddest b***h!""I'm a sexy b***h!"But let somebody else say something like "hey B***H, let me holla at you!" they're taking off their earrings ready to fight! I wanna know other people's opinions about a chic like this!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's all about the way it's used, just like the N-word. People use it for friends, or as an insult. Just depends on your intention.I personally never call anyone a bitch, including myself lol, but from what I've seen that's why it's used different ways.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 4

• I do that with close friends. We will be like "Hey bitch" or "love ya bitch", but we don't shout it out to public or announce it. I wouldn't want a guy to think its OK to disrespect me like that so we do it in privateIt depends how it is used. If some random guy told me I was a bad bitch, I would be pissed because he doesn't know me like that. If my bff did it then that's fine. But if we get into it and she *calls* me a bitch then that's totally different too!

• Well, I never say things like "I'm a sexy bitch" but I do say that I'm kind of a bitch and sometimes I will jokingly call a close friend that. It just seems to me that bitch is often used to describe a girl who is strong, knows what she wants, doesn't play games and doesn't take crap, at least that's what guys seem to think. So when I call myself a bitch that's what I'm referring too. If I think someone I don't like is a bitch it's because I don't like her attitude. But you're right it's not really proper.

• It mainly all depends on the girl. I myself have never called myself a bitch, but I know girls who have.When they say something like "I'm a sexy bitch", it's like a confidence booster. But we think when a guy or someone we don't care for that much calls us a bitch or hoe, it's out of disrespect. We'll call our friends that jokingly but we will also get offended if we don't know them like that. It's not a proper way to approach someone.