Beat a player at his own game?

There's a guy who has a girlfriend but he is always paying attention to me and flirting with me, and he's even gone so far as to say "awww you didn't... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I so remember asking this question myself,if I understand the question right. Just play along with it flirt back with him,but don't fall for him. It sounds like your smat if you already realized that he has a girl and he's not goanna break up with her and blah. So just play along flirt and realize that everything he tells you is a lie he just trying to lead you on. You do the same call him little names tell him you miss him and so much,I don't think its cute at all how he answered you when he said all that bull about aww. you had a crush I hate when they get big heads about that but just go along with every dumb thing he says I say you are pretty aware of what's going on around you good luck.