Why do guys have to leave the toilet seat down?

What is the big deal? Can the girl put it down herself? I never find myself complaining or getting angry about the fact that I have to put it down when I need to go number 2.

Guys being as resourceful as we are we would just leave it down all the time if it becomes an issue, and in that case the seat would become covered in piss. So what would you rather have: a pissy seat or a clean seat you have to put down yourself?

An since we are on the subject, if you girls want to know why we can't make it in the bowl every time here is why. When we have to get up at night to piss we can't see and we are still half asleep and turning the light on hurts our eyes and only makes it worse. Also when you have a boner and you need to pee it's kinda difficult. And even when you aim your sausage towards the middle, the stream doesn't always flow straight (it can still flow to the side).

I learned something very important today boys and girls. If you want a girl to reveal her inner bitch (if she has one), raise the subject of toilet seats and her inner bitch will be released! This is a good first date question!

Most Helpful Guy

• really I don't understand why there is such a big fight over this. Its the toilet seat for crying out loud, of all the things to fight over. its a courtesy, but its such a simple thing it can be forgotten.

• Equality means both can extend the courtesy like the above poster said.

• I find it commical that someone actually disagrees with me.