Extremely depressed over my crush. Did I do the right thing by deleting him?

Basically what happened was, we met 2 years ago, we were attracted to each other, never acknowledged it, so it wasn't 100% confirmed, the most that would happen is he'd compliment me on multiple occasions. He started dating other girls and started distancing himself from me. Now we don't talk, I got tired of him making me feel depressed, and I couldn't take seeing pictures of him with other women, so I deleted him about a month ago. Before I deleted him, I sent an email explaining how I feel about him, and he never said anything to me.Was he ever really my friend, or did he only start the friendship with the intention of taking it to another level, but it just didn't work out the way he wanted it to? Because why should he have a problem with talking to me. He still talks to his other female friends normally.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• if it was never acknowledged and not 100% confirmed,then how do you know he was attracted to you ?it seems like he might of been a little flirty,but saw you as a friend.i think you should of talked to him in person, on the phone, etc.just not in a message [ before ] you deleted him.either way, its best to move on.

• Who knows what his intentions were towards; it doesn't matter though. If you told him the way you feel and he didn't acknowledge it then deleting him is the best thing you could have done. Out of site out of mind.