• Ask
  • myTake

How do I make him mine?

There's a guy I met through a friend and we've been talking for about 2 months. We hooked up and he told my friend he likes me. He calls me just... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• You already seem to be standing out from other girls since he is calling you every night, and texting you too. Also, he told a friend he likes you, normally that is a big red flashing light that he is into you.I think that you are missing the most important part of your question though."...but the thing is he told one friend that he likes me, but doesn't want a girlfriend right now..."Just because a guy is into someone, doesn't mean that he is ready for a girlfriend. Whether he is focused on school, family, himself, or whatever, he for some reason does not want to have a girlfriend now. That is perfectly respectable.Respect that, don't try to push him into anything (or yourself into any positon), and enjoy what you have so far. If you give him the space that he seems to want, more than likely he will eventually come around.

What Girls Said 1

• To stand out be like no other girl. BE YOURSELVE!!!! Or do something like find out what he like then say in a conversation yea I really like whatever it is that he likes.