If a guy just stares at you but rarely smiles/talks does that mean he hates you?

Say a guy always stares at you and when you pass by him he stares and look in your eyes but rarely ever talks and/or smiles...Does this mean he hates you because he's very pleasant around other people but with me he gets all red in the face and can barely crack a smile and when he does it's just a half way smile.

I've never done anything wrong to him so not sure why it feels like he hates my guts.

This guy does other strange things with me too, not just the staring.

What Guys Said 1

• Either you did something that you are not aware of or just the site of you gets him like a deer in the headlights. Try starting a innocent conversation with him and see how he acts.

What Girls Said 1

I jus recently moved and I have this neighbor who rides my bus. While walking to this bus stop I notice him staring at me like he hates me his like he is glaring at me and once I think he followed me to my locker because when I stopped at my locker he passed me went a few steps turned around and left. Even when we are getting on the bus to go home I notice him staring at me when I get on. I've also noticed that when I stare at something out the window for a certain amount of time it seems like he turns to see what I'm looking at. The weird thing is I can't stop thinking about him I suddenly have this sudden urge to learn everything about him and I'm actually looking forward to bus rides. I don't think I like him or anything its just well I don't even know how to explain it. He is really quiet when ever I see him he just listens to his ipod. I can't figure out whether I want to know more about him because I like him or because he creeps me out and I want to know what his problem is.

I WAS TOLD THAT HE IS INTO ME OR JUST A CREEP!1 I've never even talked to the guy nor has he talked to me

• I posted something very similar to your story. This kid who?s my neighbor is on my bus and usually sits behind me if he can. He?s a grade higher than me. My mom asked him a question about school and he said he would get back to me on the answer, but he never did. He's always listening to his ipod getting off the bus so I can't even say hi to him cause he won't hear me. I see him at lunch and sometimes he'll stare at me and I see him in the hallway and he won?t talk to me at all.