• Ask
  • myTake

If my boyfriend loves me so much, why does he lie and cheat on me?

So I have been dating this guy for a year now.. he's always made it clear that I'm his dream girl and perfect for him.. this whole year we dated I... Show More

so I listened to all and everyone was telling me the same thing to and I kicked him out of my life and haven't talked to him for a week and I'm so happy without him! life is so much better and less stressful. The single life is the way to go.. ;)

Most Helpful Opinion

• Honestly, he doesn't love you and he's fully of sh*t. Love is about commitment, honesty and being trustworthy and he has shown no indication that he's any of these. When a man loves a women and says your his dream girl, then that's all he wants to see and flirt with; his one dream girl. If he is focusing on multiple women, this means he's spending more energy on other people than towards you. Love is about 100% focus on each other. I don't mean that you two should hide away from the world, but if you both love each other, then both of you need to show that intimate energy only to each other. But because he's lacking in the aspect, he doesn't really love you. Its the hard truth, but its the truth. Love is not like candy that we freely give on halloween, It should be treated with much respect and honesty. It should be treated as if its the last of its kind and should be used wisely.

What Guys Said 3

• Because he doesn't love you that much. He doesn't respect you either for that matter. If he did love and respect you he wouldn't be treating you like this. Respect yourself and dump this douche bag.

• Stay strong and never give up on yourself. Have a great time in your new chapter of your life.

What Girls Said 2

• Seems like your boy never ever "Cared" about you. When a guy comes crawling back to you, it shouldn't be because your "Hot"

• You still believe his bull****,i think he repeated the same bull****.you forgive too much.Kik him out of your life.He will do it again & again & again & again & again & again...etc,Till you kik him out o your life.You give him two chances and he let you down twice.And it's your decision.