Do hot girls ever think that they aren't good enough for guys?

For me I always thought that the hot/cute girls were never good enough for me, but a lot of hot/cute girls always flirt with me. I hope I don't give off a vibe that I'm too good for them or something like that. It's not them, it's me. I feel that I've got too many flaws and they seem sooo perfect and out of my league. I'm like "how is this hot girl even talking to me." So I try to avoid them, even though I really want them. Maybe I'm actually really good looking and don't know it. hmm. I would rather want a girl that had some flaws rather than a girl who was perfect though. I wouldn't feel very comfortable around them. Is that only me, or would you prefer perfect over some flaws? I think I need to stop worrying over all these little stuff =/ haha.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well it happens 2 us girls 2 like I dno.mybe guys feel intimidated sumtimes by girls hu are 'too perfect' cos personally although I enjoy bein chatted up by supa hot guys there is tht pressure of sometimes comparing yourself and wonderin what people are thinkin wen ur walkin down the street 2geva.like 'woah what the hell is HE doin wiv a girl like HER!?' It also depends completely on the personality as well I think.even if a guy was much better lookin than me I'd never label myself as not good enough because I mite be a lot better than HIM in other ways.I would say that it's only on our odd insecure/emotional days wen we might feel like we're not good enough although for me it's quite uncommon! XD

What Girls Said 3

• I've been told from many people that I'm very attractive but I'm just as insecure and don't see myself that way. However I can't say I wouldn't want someone who was near perfect for ME. You should always try to go for the best person for you. Not necessarily the best. I get the feeling since you say that you avoid attractive girls and would prefer a flawed girl that you might have some self esteem issues. You should always feel you deserve great things.

• I've never worried that I wasn't good looking enough for a guy. Usually that's what attracts them in the first place, so I just kind of figure that's covered. I do worry about other things though. Like if I'm smart enough to be with a really intelligent guy, or if I'm so neurotic that any sane guy would run. And those can be rather serious worries.

• You shouldn't think that "hot,cute" girls are too good for you. Some may think they're too good for anyone, when the truth is they're not. You shouldn't worry about that, just be yourself and if a girl likes you then she does. If not, they're are so many other girls.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not a bad idea to put out the vibe that you're too good for them. As long as you don't overdo it they will find that interesting since they are used to guys chasing after them and you are different!See what I mean?

• Most girls are not attracted to looks most of the time. I mean of course it plays a role but girls usually look at you more on the inside than the outside if they are looking for a love partner. If it's just a one night stand, yeah you hooked up because she thought you were cute and wanted to sleep with you but that's not always the case. If it's a one night stand and she was incredibly hot or how you say "out of your league" go you! at least you had her and was one of the "lucky ones". Different girls like different things you'd be surprised. I've gotten girls that I thought I never on earth had a chance with, but things turned out to be different. Don't underestimate yourself and be more confident especially if a lot of hot/cute girls talk to you.

• you really need to relax and just go with the flow. if a girl you are attracted to talks to you, talk back. If you're attracted to a girl, say hi, ask her name, whatever. what do you have to lose? if they're aren't interested then maybe you'll make a friend, and if not, who cares? you'll probably never see them again anyways. also, every girl, everyone actually, has flaws. EVERYONE. it might be that you want to feel more secure and in control of a relationship. I have this female friend that I have known since we were 12. I feel that she always dates below her "potential." she dates younger guys, weird guys, etc. I know she's a little insecure about her self, and I think that is why she "dates down." It gives a person more control and security in a relationship. This of course does not always apply to every situation that is similar to this of course.