Do hot girls ever think that they aren't good enough for guys?

For me I always thought that the hot/cute girls were never good enough for me, but a lot of hot/cute girls always flirt with me. I hope I don't give off a vibe that I'm too good for them or something like that. It's not them, it's me. I feel that I've got too many flaws and they seem sooo perfect... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it happens 2 us girls 2 like I dno.mybe guys feel intimidated sumtimes by girls hu are 'too perfect' cos personally although I enjoy bein chatted up by supa hot guys there is tht pressure of sometimes comparing yourself and wonderin what people are thinkin wen ur walkin down the street 'woah what the hell is HE doin wiv a girl like HER!?' It also depends completely on the personality as well I think.even if a guy was much better lookin than me I'd never label myself as not good enough because I mite be a lot better than HIM in other ways.I would say that it's only on our odd insecure/emotional days wen we might feel like we're not good enough although for me it's quite uncommon! XD