Nerdy girls, do they exist? If so where can I find them?

As the title states.

Ive been looking for a nerdy girl for a while now, but all the women who I could actually muster up the courage to talk to were all interested in one type of guy.

A complete meat-head with the IQ of a decapitated chicken.

When the women I try to get to know hear me talk about stuff like pokemon and I turn on some classical music, they usually try to avoid me like the plague.

Ive almost completely given up on finding a nerdy girl.

A girl who can hold an intelligent conversation, enjoys playing video games, and all around being nerdy.

If girls like this exist, where would I find them?

And how would I let them know I'm nerdy?

Cause I don't exactly look the nerdy type.

(Short military haircut, kinda large with muscle)

So can I get any advice on how/where to find a girl who is capable of holding an intelligent conversation, and is a nerd?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha well they're trying to fit in if they avoid you...I don't think it's 'cause they don't like you, though! Don't worry, lotsa girls are nerdy in their own way :P Like me, but I don't look like one and I'm pretty open-minded, I don't mind rock music or anything, I listen to classic but doesn't mean I don't like other types...I can hold an "intelligent" conversation, I'm not stupid or anything ... I like to study (sometimes :P), I do graphics design... but I'm not too keen on the video-games, I only play those sometimes. xD