How Should I let her know I'm interested in her?!

I'll try and make this as short as I can but provide you with the facts. there is this girl who works at this store that I go to all the time. She used to be friends with my ex girlfriend until something happened about a year ago, and now her and all of her friends no longer talk to my ex. Everytime I go into the store her and I always have small talk and we both laugh ect, and this happens about 3 times a week for the past 3 months.finally last week she facebooked me because she knows I'm friends with another guy that she knows.I wrote her a comment and she wrote me one back but I have yet to ask for her number or anything like that. Before she facebooked me I talked to my friend that knows her and he said something to her about me and said that she got all quiet and her face turned kinda red, then seriously that night when she got home is when she friend requested me. how do you think I should go about letting her know I'm interested in her?! Should I message her my number, so if she was interested in me she would have to contact me? Or should I ask her for her number and contact her?! Maybe she's not interested in me, maybe she just likes to have small talk with me and she really just likes talking to me, I really don't know.,i just don't want to come off being creepy or aggressive.Please help me, I think this girl is absoultely gorgeous. All of her friends know who I am but I've ONLY actually taken the time to talk to her, do you think she has any interest in me?! Please help:) Ladies and guys come on now

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitly ask for a date/her number in person.

I think the facebook route would be kinda creepy.

Incorporate into your small talk questions about the kinda things she likes to do, movies, music, food, whatever.

After the end of one of your flirting/small talk sessions at the store, casually ask her if shed want to go to a movie/restaurant. Just make sure you're not holding up a line of customers behind you. They could get mad, as well as her manager.

If she talks with you 3 times a week for the past 3 months, there's got to be something there.

I wouldn't waste that much time talking to a guy I didn't like. ;)