How to tell a shy guy that you like him?

How can I let him know that I'm into him without scaring him off? and How to to tell if a shy guy likes you?

I'm into this shy guy, and we are friends and try our best to always hang out. We went a couple of weeks without seeing each other and when I saw him and asked if we were on hugging status yet, he joked around saying he forgot to wear deodorant. But he told me he missed hanging out. He doesn't really make eye contact, though we hang out often but he doesn't seem comfortable with physical contact- yet we can spend hours just talking and joking around.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You don’t have to worry, because most of guys for some reason, which is in their nature, are very slow to adapt. No matter how many times you tell him (or do) something, he just doesn't seem to get it.

This is why you need patience.

Don't be offended when you don't get exactly the response you would expect from him. He will listen to you if you stand in front of him with an attitude (but don’t act like you’re his mother), and that will work.

Break that believing that men and women are from different planet, and get to know him. Every day you have a chance to find out something new about him. Use that, and you’ll have a better relationship which gets even better as days go by.

And remember, you must focus on how he thinks, instead of how you think. That is a common mistake that girls do when they try to solve some problem with their man. Be aware the signals you are sending to him.

I offered you help here with some advices, just use them and everything will be just fine. I’m interested to help you, but there are some things you need to learn before it’s too late.

Don’t risk buying batch of stupid girls magazines, there are 99% useless. If you’re interesting in finding more about what is necessary to find or keep the guy you think you deserve, check out this link

Hope I helped you!

I wish you good luck with guys!

What Guys Said 2

• Dont tell him, flirt, tease, play give him attention, smile, touch etc...you dotn have to say it show him if he feels the same he will make his move

• Be up front with him. Typically the shy guy is gonna be rather dense when it comes to the opposite sex (trust me, I'm one of them), but if you broadcast your intentions, he should get the hint.

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him and show it to him...make him feel comfortable just the two of you only...