• Ask
  • myTake

I want more than FWB? what should I do?

OK I have had a friends with benefits for a couple months now.. He is amazingly Gorgeous! I feel like I really want him but I don't really know what... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hmm...The feeling you have for him is quite powerful from what you said above.But,even though you give so much affection To HIM,he might not understand it RIGHT NOW.Because,he is mentally hurt from his EX.Are you quite sure that HE STILL DONT HAVE ANY FEELING FOR HIS EX? This is very important because it will be difficult for You to get him if he still has hidden love for his EX.But the hope You have is that 'If he waits for His EX for long and no positive response and on the other side YOU ARE caring and loving him at that amount he expects from his EX,then he might turn to You.But its a slow process for Guys because WOUNDS that an EX or Girlfriend makes on a GUY will take far more time to cure than A GIRL THINK!...So I suggest you to give all care and affection you could give but YOU MUST MAKE SURE THAT you don't act impatient .Just Love him.

• Wow you deserve best answer.. it is like you know exactly what's going on.. I know he loves his ex still.. we have so much trust in each other an I am so understanding of him that I make it comfortable for him to tell me that kinda stuff. I feel impatient but at the same time.. I give him his space and haven't really told him how I feel.. he tells me they just werent meant to be... and I am patiently waiting for the day he realizes they can't go back and maybe he'll want me? I don't know its worth the wait

• Show Older
    • Yeah...Your are right...It will be so bad to get a neg response when yu tell him you love him.So just wait.Yeah,he might be showing hints that he loves you But he just cannot accept the fact!!..I am not very sure but this will be what I think if I were him " Do she(EX) still love me? hmm..maybe ..But how long...I 'CAN' wait but how long....But the other girl(U) are so caring ....I don't know what I am thinking..She is a Good friend but she give all that I want love ,care and (U KNOW WAT!!).."

• He thinks like this or in a similar way(hopefully)....He may be loving you and want to love you the same way you want him to love you...So just wait and Go on like you are going on now...Love him and care for Him....He will ultimately accept you if you don't give up(I don't think so!!) and be patient...and I warn you with one thing "THIS GUY will be too shy to say that he loves you becoz he alrdy had a heartbreak and You will know exactly when you shud tell him your love ...I believe so!!-S.Bro

What Guys Said 3

• i need an FWB..lol TELL HIM YOUR FEELINGScome on lol ..tell him how much he means to you..he seems perfect!

• He is perfect.. but they always say "when its too good to be true it usually is" and so I am afraid.. maybe I can only have him as a FWB..? I don't know maybe he is too good to be true as a boyfriend idk?

• Show Older
    • he doesn't sound that perfect to me.. hung up on his ex:/

• haha this question is old.. its actually gotten a lot better and we are actually together.. buying a house, and I am due in May :) He is perfect.. and I knew it from the start

• sick ass girl

• Why am I sick?

• Show Older
    • Awwww obvoiously the guy yur with wants you :Dand yeah I want you yu shudd add me

• Uhh yeah probably sexually tho... I try not get my hopes up.. :) lol

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!