• Ask
  • myTake

Do birth control pills help your emotions while your on your period?

Im currently on my period. and terribly depressed and crying one minute, cussing people out and telling them I hate them the next, I don't know what's going on with me, but it seems like every time I'm on my period lately I start acting this way, all I want to do is lay around in bed and I get mad at every little thing. I've heard that birth control pills help on instances like this, is it true? has anyone on birth control noticed a change in their attitude when they are on their period?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• if u're on pills then that must be the reason.n am talking from experience.when I used 2 take birth controls I used 2 have mood swings.n get mad very easily at everything.so ya.it really plays wth ur hormones.since its controling smth ur body z build up 2 do.

• Im not currently on them, but I was considering it.. if they would help.. do they make it worse?

• Oh yeah they do big time...they make ur moods much worse....i really don't recomend it unless you have 2 ...as in 2 prevent getting pregnant