Do birth control pills help your emotions while your on your period?

Im currently on my period. and terribly depressed and crying one minute, cussing people out and telling them I hate them the next, I don't know what's going on with me, but it seems like every time I'm on my period lately I start acting this way, all I want to do is lay around in bed and I get mad at every little thing. I've heard that birth control pills help on instances like this, is it true? has anyone on birth control noticed a change in their attitude when they are on their period?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• if u're on pills then that must be the reason.n am talking from experience.when I used 2 take birth controls I used 2 have mood swings.n get mad very easily at everything.

so ya.it really plays wth ur hormones.since its controling smth ur body z build up 2 do.

• Oh yeah they do big time...they make ur moods much worse....i really don't recomend it unless you have 2 ...as in 2 prevent getting pregnant

• Im not currently on them, but I was considering it.. if they would help.. do they make it worse?