Why did he falsely accuse me?

Here was a guy who was interested in me and asked me out, looked all over the school building for me (impromptu) while I was working on projects back in the university. I was also interested in him. All of a sudden, I didn't hear from him, he disappeared and then after a while, came back to me to say he doesn't want a relationship at that point and that he wanted to concentrate on his Masters. I know he's telling a lie. That's fine too. That's not the problem here. The problem is that, after that night when he told me all that, I received an email out of the blue. It was from him and he told me this outright: "Can you please stop checking my emails?" Now. He never gave me a password to his email account (why should he? I wasn't even his girlfriend) neither do I have the ability to hack his email account (do I have the skills? this is for professional hackers) and neither do I have time for that. He's not stupid either, he has a GPA of 4.0 and therefore can easily figure out that I cannot access his email account. So what is going here? He had no right to insult me in this manner by accusing me falsely of doing something which I NEVER did. Is he really that dumb or is he just trying to get on my nerves? I've replied him with the equal brevity of his email that I did nothing of that sort and that he should not have accused me, and without getting to the bottom of things first. What do you all think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• That actually sounds very strange..... It's hard to tell what he's thinking. Is it possible one of your mutual friends told him you're going through his email? That's the only remotely sensible reason I can find... other than that, maybe he got into an accident the night before and went crazy temporarily? I really can't find a reason why he'd say that if he knows it's not true. Nor can I find a reason why he'd think you did that. So yeah this remains a mystery to me..... let's hope someone else can decode what happened here! :)

What Guys Said 2

• He's playing with you, or either he's just a moron with no brain which ever one sounds better!

• Perhaps he has a stalker Ex... Or maybe he's screwing with your head. Maybe he's just plain stupid.

What Girls Said 1

• Same thing happened to me, a guy said that I opened his locker and took his stuff. And all I did was ignored him, totally. What happened was that after a few days he came up to me and started kissing and hugging me... but to me he was just being stupid.