• Ask
  • myTake

Why did he falsely accuse me?

Here was a guy who was interested in me and asked me out, looked all over the school building for me (impromptu) while I was working on projects back... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• That actually sounds very strange..... It's hard to tell what he's thinking. Is it possible one of your mutual friends told him you're going through his email? That's the only remotely sensible reason I can find... other than that, maybe he got into an accident the night before and went crazy temporarily? I really can't find a reason why he'd say that if he knows it's not true. Nor can I find a reason why he'd think you did that. So yeah this remains a mystery to me..... let's hope someone else can decode what happened here! :)

What Guys Said 3

• He's playing with you, or either he's just a moron with no brain which ever one sounds better!

• Perhaps he has a stalker Ex... Or maybe he's screwing with your head. Maybe he's just plain stupid.

What Girls Said 1

• Same thing happened to me, a guy said that I opened his locker and took his stuff. And all I did was ignored him, totally. What happened was that after a few days he came up to me and started kissing and hugging me... but to me he was just being stupid.