Why do married American women grow to hate their husbands with such a passion for hate, even Husband is nice.

I was married for 19 years and for many of those years I was hated and had a miserable life with my then wife. I waited for years for things to... Show More

I have 2 grown sons, she is American and I am AmericanAfter the first year sex become less and less, and she started coming homelater and laterunkind words become the normal in houseI thought of divorce for years, but the Bible says no.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I'll assume that you saying "American women" that you aren't American? I was reading stuff a few months back on why men (usually those who are able to travel) are starting to prefer European women over our native American women. It's a very interesting topic, I'd suggest reading into it if the topic interests you.

Basically what a lot of men are discovering is that our lack of culture outside of our media driven culture is turning a lot of American women into dull and mass produced "things", rather than interesting people. I noticed this pattern between what a lot of men who have experienced both types of women have said. Mainly Europeans seem to have a rich sense of culture and certain amount of tradition that they are raised with. They had different lifestyles than women in America, which these men said was a refreshing change to what they have always experienced.

I've also looked up what women thought about this. There wasn't too much on the topic from women's perspective, but it was a 25/75 split. The 25 said that they were actually impressed and somewhat envious of their European counterparts. The other 75 however basically gave the same response, "Keep it in America." I guess they don't have any arguments to counter the European women "taking their men", which might show something.

So if this stuff relates to your question, then I'd suggest looking into it more. I can't say one way or the other since I've never dated a European woman, but I'd like to.

• I am now looking at Asian ladies, they seem to still value a man. either China or Philippines the ladies seem to still show kindness and understanding and place value on the relationship and its not all about them. Its well know where I live Married women grow to hate the husband and do all they can to make life miserable for her man...

• Show Older
    • 1) I never said there weren't exceptions, even very large exceptions.

2) I didn't intend for this answer to turn against American women, only to provide food for the QA's thought, so that he might arrive at his own conclusion (or even find an interesting subject to read up on)

3) Let's assume for a second that I did generalize. Do you think generalizations aren't useful? You'd be wrong.

• I'm not getting hostile by saying this, but I don't need to prove to you or anyone else that I do or don't generalize. I understand you disagree with what I said, but I'm not putting it up for debate. At the most, it could be used to learn a pattern in cultures.