I had sex with this guy, now he won't talk to me?

OK well it snot nearly that simple. but pretty much we liked each other and his friends don't like me though and we had sex(it kinda just happened)... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to say,but you got played badly. I think the bottom line is...he just used you for sex. One thing ya gotta know is that "things don't just happen". I believe there is aways a moment where you can reconsider what you are about to do. In most cases. Both of you consented,and it happened but that's clearly ALL he wanted from you and his behavior after the fact is immature and disgusting. You slept with a guy that didn't really respect you at all,he just feigned as though he did...just to get in your pants. Sorry to say,but sometimes,SOME guys do that.You just have to try and decipher their motives. So...whats going through his mind?"Yeah I hit." (Slapping hands with friends,laughing because he got over on you.) This situation is unfortunate and I'm sorry it happened. It's sucks big time and the way he and his friends are treating you is flat out gross. But none of them are worth your time or energy so attempt to leave this behind and learn. You said it's along story,so I'm sure there is tons of info you are leaving out and I am sure that somewhere in there,there are probably signs that he was a douche before hand.But I hope you feel better concerning the situation and that you find someone better.Someone who doesn't act like a 12 year old. Good Luck! :) FAITH

Asker upvoted
    • pretty much..