Should I trust her?

so I have been dating this girl for about 2 months she is beautiful and amazing in every way possible. I mean people look at her and wonder what she is doing with me but she is so sweet and says she really loves me for me and because I am so good to her but I am just average so I don't want to just let her go. here lately this guy has been trying to text her and every time I see it she says she never texts back so I blow it off but it seems like she gets the text every time we are together so what about when we are not together I mean he has to be way better looking than me I mean I have huge muscles and work out a lot I'm just not a six pack kind of guy so I mean should I worry she will end up falling for him even though I personally know him and know he only wants one thing I mean he is a jerk and I seen where she put "i don't think you should text me anymore" and he said you don't know what your missing I mean should I ask him how much they talk or just beat his face in.

Most Helpful Girl

• hey yeah this IS your girlfriend sweetie I love you and I hope you really do trust me :) I love you