• Ask
  • myTake

Should I trust her?

so I have been dating this girl for about 2 months she is beautiful and amazing in every way possible. I mean people look at her and wonder what she... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• He's telling her she doesn't know what she's missing? Wtf? Dude, TELL(NOT "ask") this guy to back the f*** off. She's yours, and that's that. So, unless he wants a double dose of some knuckles to his dome. He better knock his bullsh*t off. And if you're concerned if she talks to him when she isn't with you. Why don't you just ask her this?

• i did but I mean its so easy to lie about it I mean I trust her but still it makes me mad every time I think about it and she crys and I agree that I believe she don't but I hacked her facebook and it went from I was like me and him hung this weekend do you know him she said I don't know and I was like well he said you told him to text you and she was like well OK maybe once but it was 4 months ago then today it was twice but she said she never texted back then he was textin her while I was at her house

• Well, does she seem like a shady broad? Put your feelings aside, and answer this as if you were just answering it as a basis of someone you know.

• you can trust her. Chemistry of pretty girl going with average looking girl always works.