Guys looking for a soul mate?

I have been with three guys, all of them broke my heart and when it came to explaining why they decided its time to end things they give me the same... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really believe in 'soul mates', espeacially there part where there is only one. But I have met a few guys that as soon as I meet them we instantly click and I get really good vibes from them, however I wouldn't say that makes them my 'soul mate'.

As for these guys you were dating, I don't know how long you were with them... but I think in all relationships there comes a point where you've been together a couple years and its time that you either takes things to the next level and get engaged or you go your separate ways. So probably these guys just weren't ready to commit to anyone and they just told you this 'soul mate' stuff as an excuse to end it.

Asker upvoted