If a guy is short and the girl likes tall guys, can the short guy somehow counterbalance his "deficiency"?

If a guy is short and the girl likes tall guys, can the short guy somehow counterbalance his "deficiency"? If, so with what?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm taller, and I usually like guys who are taller than me, however there have been a few guys that are a lot (like 5 or 6 inches ) shorter than me that have also caught my eye.. The key is to not be concious about your height, and just to take it as it is.. If you have a great personality, more girls will over look the minor physical flaws (as you would say) I your personality is great.. On the down side of things, if you're always whining , and complaining about being short.. Good luck finding a girl then. Because a girl wants a guy who has a decent level of self respect, and self esteem, and if you're constantly pointing out what you think are your flaws, well then that's showing the girl that you lack both self respect and self esteem.. Heights clearly something that you cannot change, so most people shouldn't be stupid about the fact that you're a little bit shorter than the rest.. And if they give you a hard time about it, then clearly they aren't the right one for you any ways (:

Asker upvoted