• Ask
  • myTake

Just wondering, Do guys like to be texted first? (There are multiple question needed to be answered)

This time I'm definitely sorry for the length but Please Help! Guys & Girls Ok, me and this guy have known each other for over 2 1/2 months.. We... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• first: I'm a littel drunk lolsecond: stop analyzing every message so deeply. its not liek he's planning every single things he says so that you can figure out exactly how he feels. sometimes I say random things in texts/chat/talking inperson. third: sounds like he likes you at least a little darling but he might feel awkward because you're a freind of his sisters. (if you are.) I think that's all I wanted to say but I might have left something out lol

• Thanks, and if you did forget something! Feel free to come back and post it! lol Thanks..

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!