• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys act weird?

I am 17 years old and I hate any thing that has to do with romance. I hate hearing about stuff like kissing and other stuff like that. When I'm... Show More

prove yourselves guys!

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maybe you just have a different idea of romance, and are private about it. As for the guys, "your guy friends" they like that you are challenging them. It turns them on. Especially because men like to win, so they are playing the game they think you opened up. Just change the subject if it bothers you. Trust me, if you don't want to hear about you'll find a way to avoid it. Talk about: video games, sports, current events, etc, anything but sex/love/romance/etc.

• uh? I don't challenge them..and what game?

• Show Older
    • no everything don't change I will not change my mind

• BELIEVE IT!

What Guys Said 2

• They're just doing it because you said you don't like it. It's teasing.

• Your still young, so eventually these things won't seem "gross" too you... if you are honestly not attracted to guys yet that's OK. I'm sure in time you will find out what you like and don't like. just don't think at 17 you know everything about the world! and as for your guy friends, they are probably showing interest in you because they like you and feel like they can't have you. a lot of guys want what they can't have. Hope this helps

• hey I am not that young and I know what I want.. them guys don't like me like that we just friends

What Girls Said 3

• I'm speaking figuratively. IF, they did. How would you feel?

• i will feel the same way I am feeling now

• You're still young.this will likely change...

• uhh..im not too young to undrstand and I'm a young lady