Why do guys act weird?

I am 17 years old and I hate any thing that has to do with romance. I hate hearing about stuff like kissing and other stuff like that. When I'm around friends and they start to talk about things like that and I share my opinion of the topic they mock me. Especially when I told them I will never do any romantic thing like that they don't believe me especially my girl friends, they say I will change my mind, but when I made up my mind I stick to that. Any way I mostly like chatting with my guy friends because there re more fun, but when we talk about romantic things they get all weird. Like when I told them that nasty and gross and I will never do that they start to act all strange like being romantic to me..one of them give me a hint that they want to kiss me to show me how nice it feels, I mean I don;t seen none of them like that just as a friend/bro.. but why do guys act like that when I told them I hate kissing and other romantic stuff?

prove yourselves guys!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maybe you just have a different idea of romance, and are private about it. As for the guys, "your guy friends" they like that you are challenging them. It turns them on. Especially because men like to win, so they are playing the game they think you opened up. Just change the subject if it bothers you. Trust me, if you don't want to hear about you'll find a way to avoid it. Talk about: video games, sports, current events, etc, anything but sex/love/romance/etc.

• uh? I don't challenge them..and what game?

• Show Older
    • no everything don't change I will not change my mind

• BELIEVE IT!

What Guys Said 2

• They're just doing it because you said you don't like it. It's teasing.

• Your still young, so eventually these things won't seem "gross" too you... if you are honestly not attracted to guys yet that's OK. I'm sure in time you will find out what you like and don't like. just don't think at 17 you know everything about the world! and as for your guy friends, they are probably showing interest in you because they like you and feel like they can't have you. a lot of guys want what they can't have. Hope this helps

• hey I am not that young and I know what I want.. them guys don't like me like that we just friends

What Girls Said 2

• I'm speaking figuratively. IF, they did. How would you feel?

• i will feel the same way I am feeling now

• You're still young.this will likely change...

• uhh..im not too young to undrstand and I'm a young lady