How do you get a shy girl to go out with you?

I like shy girls. What are some things a guy can do to win the heart of a shy girl?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You have to give some indication that you are interested without making yourself seem like a stalker. If you are to approach a shy girl, act kind of like a shy guy yourself. I don't mean that exactly, but talk quietly, don't be all loud and crack stupid jokes. Just light talking and clues that you like her is a great start. Go slowly. . . don't just come up and say, do you want to go out with me? Get to know her, first kind of like a friend (not exactly but you know what I mean) then as time goes on she will get more personal and it will not be as difficult for her to open up to you. But you have to make a move first. Coming from a shy girl, I never make the move.

• Shy girls have a hidden part of there personality they only share with there boyfriend, that's what I love about them

• I am glad that there are guys out there that like shy girls, if only I saw them. . .

What Girls Said 1

• you HAVE to make the first move, if she is as shy as me all she will do is try to look cute for a boy. She has to know, and when she does she will probably tell her friends try and find out from her friends and if she does you bust a move!

• I know what's weird is I like shy girls more then other girls. I like romantic movies and having hot chocolot with a girl. shy girls can be realy romantic. it sounds corney but there like a gift waiting to be opened. there more effort but worth the extra effort to get them.

What Guys Said 1

• SHOW that you're interested in her. Smile at her, compliment her all that good stuff.