Guys, would you dump a girl for acting moody/insecure during her period?

I've been seeing this guy for 3 weeks. we're not seriously dating (not "bf/gf"), but we're not seeing other people, and we do all the stuff that boyfriends and girlfriends do. We're both 20. Anyway, this week is the first time I've had my period since I've met him, and I've been getting a little moody. I haven't been crying, I've just been more insecure/sensitive than usual. For example, he told me there was a party tonight and I said "well have fun." and he smiled and said "You can come too if you want." and I said "I wasn't sure if I was invited. Do you actually want me to come?" That sort of insecurity. Anyway, he knows that I have my period and he knows that I get moody during my period, but I'm so afraid he'll end things because of this. What can I do to redeem myself, and do you think it's over because of this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don’t think so because a person has a moody moment doesn’t mean anything, it is why the process of dating was created. The idea is to see if he or she is like this on a consent basis is. It’s going to happen with a girl its nature and going to happen with a guy because girls are hard to figure sometimes. Its going to happen period I do not think its over if anything he may be giving you space, just say sorry, not all big and dramatic like just a simple hey sorry bout etc, now if the makes a big deal of that minor thing then I say don’t waste your time because It might happen again not to mention you might really mean those feelings, and rather then address he disregards so some things to keep in mind, however I don’t see why it would end.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he didn't like you as a girlfriend so he used that as his excuse

• Or maybe...SHE wanted to stay friends and not become committed?

• It's okay if you're moody during your period, as long as you give your man a heads-up. Most girls I know with really bad period tend to disappear for a time.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not over until it's over. And you stressing about the possibility of it being over, will only make your insecurity worse, which in turn will make you act out more. Just smile, say apoplogize for acting nuts, hug and kiss him and move on. Drop it after that. It's hard for us, but us ladies really have to curb our urges to make things into a bigger deal than need be around our periods. Hang in there, be a trooper for him - you'll feel back to normal in a few days anyway.