Guys, would you dump a girl for acting moody/insecure during her period?

I've been seeing this guy for 3 weeks. we're not seriously dating (not "bf/gf"), but we're not seeing other people, and we do all the stuff that boyfriends and girlfriends do. We're both 20. Anyway, this week is the first time I've had my period since I've met him, and I've been getting a little... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t think so because a person has a moody moment doesn’t mean anything, it is why the process of dating was created. The idea is to see if he or she is like this on a consent basis is. It’s going to happen with a girl its nature and going to happen with a guy because girls are hard to figure sometimes. Its going to happen period I do not think its over if anything he may be giving you space, just say sorry, not all big and dramatic like just a simple hey sorry bout etc, now if the makes a big deal of that minor thing then I say don’t waste your time because It might happen again not to mention you might really mean those feelings, and rather then address he disregards so some things to keep in mind, however I don’t see why it would end.