How do I convince my boyfriend I'm not lying?

My boyfriend's a bit of a rare breed. He's a gamer, but he's also a total romantic - so every time I visit, he'll put all his gaming stuff away and offer to take me out for a meal or a walk in the park. As much as I love this (and I really do), I love watching people play video games - and I'd love it if he'd play, and I could just lean against him or something. Like the equivalent of watching a romantic movie... only instead of the movie, some kind of video game.

Or in a less romantic setting, I'd be more than happy to watch him play left 4 dead (which happens to be his favorite game) 'cause I'd probably get really into it.

Only, when I tell him this, he thinks I'm just lying so we do something he wants and he said he'd feel selfish if he did that >_>;

So, how do I convince him I'm telling the truth, or should I back off and assume that guys don't want a girl who approves of gaming?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• How have you voiced it to him exactly?

I can help

• give me an hour or so and I will resolve it for you

• I just said "you know, you don't have to put your games away when I come round~ I'd be more than happy to watch you play~"

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!