Guys, if a girl winks at you, do you think she's interested?

I'm interested in a guy I often talk to on the train. I think he's interested in me (smiles, laughs at my jokes, some prolonged eye contact, etc.), but I don't know if he intends to act on that interest or not. Based on what I know about him, he could be waiting for a clear signal from me, so I want to show him my interest, without letting all the other passengers know (I'm a bit shy), and see what kind of response I get.

What do you think, would a wink be good (and is it something you find attractive)? If you're friendly with a girl and she winks at you, do you automatically think she is interested? If you're not interested in her, do you just think it's weird/creepy?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Perfect! As you said, you are a bit shy, so any interaction with him is valued by him. A little wink in great and as you said, wouldn't be blatantly obvious to the passengers. Do it when you are sitting a bit apart, one of those moments when you have extended eye contact, then give him a wink and smile. A little blush, that's a great way to let him know that you are interested. It wouldn't creep me out, I'd smile and maybe laugh a bit. You can't go wrong, especially since things have gone well talking with in the past. Good luck!

• a wink will be a good idea its not weird or anything , try to do it he should get the message that you like him or at least intersted in him .

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!