• Ask
  • myTake

Rubber band effect, how many guys would agree?

When going through some old books I happened across my mum's copy of 'Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus'. There's a theory fairly early on... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 2

• Interesting...well I was aware that we are cyclical...but not defined to that point or in that way..I will have to give it some thought...

What Girls Said 1

• I have done it. I do it regularly not just romantic relationships, but friends, family, etc. I think its fairly normal, for anyone that has a life beyond a relationship.

• Would you say that there's a certain length of time that this happens for? Cus I'm pretty sure I've done it before and it lasted about 4-5 days with contact. Actually that might not be it at all...

• contact? well I usually like to go of by myself to work on projects & sort things out every few days of a week, & then one week out of a month. & one month at least out of every year but id say three months where I'm just working & not being around people, just organizing stuff.