Treats his woman like a princess?

"A man who treats his woman like a princess is proof that he has been raised by a queen"

True or false?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• False. Its just a man who's been through enough sh*t in his life to learn that loving somebody and treating them right is ok.

• I'm not that either.

• Not what?

• I haven't been through a bunch of sh*t in my life and I would treat a woman like a princess. So I was saying that it's not entirely true.

• true,but look at eminem,he was raised by a bitch,and he probably does have a lot of ''ho's'' but he treats his daughters very well and he did love kim,it all depends on the person,some do learn from what they are taught when they're young,but some learn through life,it's not fair to say that if a guy is a jerk,that his mother wasn't good

• I don't know if this is true or false, I've never heard it before. but yes, it makes sense and it's a lovely thing to read ;O)

• True.

• Yes it is because if you mother taught you to respect girls then she is very wise (:

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 3

• No. I treat women too well and I wasn't "raised by a queen". LOL

• id say respect not only girls but everyone around you :P

• False. Very false.

• I do it because making a girl happy kicks ass.