• Ask
  • myTake

Treats his woman like a princess?

"A man who treats his woman like a princess is proof that he has been raised by a queen"True or false?

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 8

• true,but look at eminem,he was raised by a bitch,and he probably does have a lot of ''ho's'' but he treats his daughters very well and he did love kim,it all depends on the person,some do learn from what they are taught when they're young,but some learn through life,it's not fair to say that if a guy is a jerk,that his mother wasn't good

• Yes it is because if you mother taught you to respect girls then she is very wise (:

• i agree but dont. if a guy was raised like a prince his entire life I think he would expect all that treatment from the girl he dates. Not getting it, he could treat the girl like crap cause he may think he isn't being appreciated. but if he had his troubled days as a kid and didn't get everything he wanted then maybe.

• False. Its just a man who's been through enough sh*t in his life to learn that loving somebody and treating them right is ok.

• I'm not that either.

• Not what?

• I haven't been through a bunch of sh*t in my life and I would treat a woman like a princess. So I was saying that it's not entirely true.

• I don't know if this is true or false, I've never heard it before. but yes, it makes sense and it's a lovely thing to read ;O)

• True.

• yes. it says a lot about how he was raised

What Guys Said 3