• Ask
  • myTake

Does he like me or is he just using me for when he's bored? I don't know what to do...please help me

I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks and we talked like a year ago before I broke things off. Well we hung out for the first time and he was... Show More

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• I think that he likes you or he can be a flirt...But what is it that you want? Do you want to just be friends or do you want to have a relationship with him? If you want to be just friends it doesn't matter what he wants or think of you because in reality you can play the same game(using him when you are bored and flirt with him as you please a friend you flirt with in other words). If you do want to be more than friends with him then that's when you get into the position that you maybe in now ,which is being confused about his actions. Above all else if you do want to get back into a relationship with him consider this first...What were the reasons that you broke up or broke things off with him in the first place? And is he that much of a changed person that you want to give your relationship(either friendship of dating) another go around? But remember you are you so don't sweat the small stuff there will be other guys(real men who don't have to play mind games) that will be in your life...Quality ones at that so don't waste to much of your time on boys!

What They Said On Facebook