Will women try to seduce shy men?

If the guy is what most women would call good looking and in shape, but is more on the 'innocent' and quiet side?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm not attracted to shy/quiet men whatsoever. Dated one, will never do it again. Too much damn work and little to no pay off. I consider it my worst relationship to date. Outgoing men are more like me.

• I hate you...LOL

• Show Older
    • That bad ehh? I'm kinda shy, but if I was already with a girl I genuinely liked, I don't see how there would even be a problem.

He probably just wasn't all that interested. Some guys aren't very sociable or talkative simply because they're d***s, not because they are shy. I can't say for sure obviously, but to me it sounds like the guy just wasn't all that interested.

• We dated for a year and he said he wanted to marry me. I'd say he was pretty interested but who knows lol