Are we just friends or is she interested?

Signs that makes me think were more then friends: She will glance over at me and hold the gaze and when I turn she will either keep the stare with a... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• All I'm going to say is that sometimes actions don't speak louder than words. She really could possibly like you and that's the worst part that's you can't know for sure. I know that for me, I sometimes look at flirting like an art. Its terrible but I like to see guys fall for me because its so hopelessly easy. I know I hardly admit this because its awful and I'm the type of girl guys hate, even though they don't even know I'm doing it. I actually recall touching guys legs and arms like that just because that's me and I know they go crazyyy about it. The guys I do it to though I'm usually interested in, but sometimes its just a habit and I'm not even the slightest bit interested. From what I'm thinking, she's interested in general. She's interested in you, your friend, that kid next door, the cute substitute teacher, whatever. She's not slutty she's just a girl. We eye guys like possible suiters, possible boyfriends or for some, hookup opportunities. if we do find that ONE guy we forget all the others instantly and because as vulnerable as eve r. we are changed completely and ALL our energy goes towards that one guy. If she's being flakey and indecisive its because she's stilll in the "generally interested with all" stage. doesn't mean your not special it just means she doesn't want to put all her eggs in one basket, you know what I mean?

• Yea I get what ur saying. Usually for me if a girl turns down my offer more then once, I'm done and move on. I guess I haven't asked her out on a date the three times I first wanted to hangout with her and my friends and get to know her better outside of class. I don't know if that messed things up and left some mixed signals, but I think I'm just going to be blunt and ask her what she wants, tell her I'm interested in getting to knw her better. C where it goes frm there that way I knw where we stand.

• You're a terrible person. lol.

• Steph this is the best answer I ever read.u got the point that most can't describe it exactly.wooow steph.this happened to me :((