Does he like me or just want a hookup?

so this guy found out I thought he was cute and he said I was hot so he started talking to me online. I don't know how he got my sn cause he didn't... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Comin' from a guy in college, it's actually funny to see that he does all of that. I do exactly the same thing. I get in these stupid little tussles with this girl because she's always being standoffish/tell me she's awlays busy. So I finally bugged the crap out of her one night while I was in my chem lab telling her that when I got out of class I was going to a party and that she should totalyl come and that it would be mad fun. Sometimes being annoying helps. Nevertheless, she came out with me that night, and we had fun drinking and sharing some good laughs as pong/ruit partners. Just text him, tell him what you're planning on doing, and find out when he's free to hang out, and make it an emphasis that you want to hang out. This way you can find out about him to see if he just wants to hook up or take thigns further. Judging by what you had to say, if I just wanted a hook-up, I wouldn't waste my time fighting and constantly texting some girl just to hook up. sounds like he wants to really hang out and get to know you.