When a guy makes sexual jokes about you, does he like you?

This guy I studied with tonight kept making references to me dating a nerdy guy in our class, and messing around with said nerdy guy. And I was joking and said "I'll just close my eyes when it's him." and then the guy I was studying with started laughing and put his head down, and when I asked what, he said "I'm just imagining you lying on the bed with your eyes closed". He was still laughing when he said that, but it still made me wonder if that's just a thing guys do with their female friends, or if he likes me.

He constantly holds eye contact and then suggests me performing oral on the nerdy guy and that the nerdy guy only wants me for my body.idk I've just never had guys say stuff like that to me before.haha

Most Helpful Guy

• What you said was pretty funny. I think he might just be acting like a guy acts with guys.