When a guy makes sexual jokes about you, does he like you?

This guy I studied with tonight kept making references to me dating a nerdy guy in our class, and messing around with said nerdy guy. And I was joking and said "I'll just close my eyes when it's him." and then the guy I was studying with started laughing and put his head down, and when I asked what, he said "I'm just imagining you lying on the bed with your eyes closed". He was still laughing when he said that, but it still made me wonder if that's just a thing guys do with their female friends, or if he likes me.

He constantly holds eye contact and then suggests me performing oral on the nerdy guy and that the nerdy guy only wants me for my body.idk I've just never had guys say stuff like that to me before.haha

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• What you said was pretty funny. I think he might just be acting like a guy acts with guys.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know whether he is teasing or just joking with you !.he is confusing somehow!.Why don't you try to talk with him .may be he was checking out your intentions towards other guys, or he asked you about dating that guy to know if you are dating another one or in a relationship with other !.I can feel there is something matters with that guy !.he is flirting for sure !(I think he laughed because he was happy hearing from you , you would close your eyes).he didn't mean to be funny.but it is a way out of the situation !

• He might like you, but this just sounds like a funny mental picture. I'd laugh.