Signs of a player?

I've know a few guys that were players but I couldn't tell till I found out. how can you tell if a guy is a player?

whats the signs

Most Helpful Guy

• I have an ex dumped me for a player. the moast painfull thing is that she knows it but she doesn't believe it. a few things he does. he tells her that she's the only one for him constantly or he loves her more than all the others. even why he was dating her best friend. he told all his girl friends the same thing. he jumps from girl to girl. he's never had a girl friend for more than two months. he's dated all her friends and treated them all the same. bought them nice gifts. he goes off when someone meses with her and acts like he loves her. but he ignors her when she cries. I don't know why he helps to calm her down. I hate him. anyways a few ways to tell if a guy really likes you hell listene to everything you have to say. hell treat you right. he will NOT jump from girl to girl if he's had a lot of girl friends and never has them for very long than more than likely he's a player. if he's dated all your friends more than likely he's a player. one thing I did was my girl friend tried to have sex with me multiple times but I turned her downtill were muerried I said. what he does is pushes for it. starts with talking listening to you. then starts making sexual coments I don't know exactly what he sayes but not verry often. then gradually more often. then he starts talking "dirty" or "sexually" to her saying things like I want you within the first couple of weeks. then it turns into phone sex. then quickly into touching. he lets her touch him first then he does to her what she does to him. findes her "sex" spots and it goes on from their. I just hope that girls will read this and pleas for me don't dump the guy who truly loves you for a player. pleas. oh ps he always uses the number one trick in the book iv changed but never fall for that no one will ever change that fast no matter what. and remember everythng a player sayes and does is to get in your pants as quickly and efficiently as possiblte without leading on he makes his girl frinds fall so deeply iin love with him. one actually went and after she found out still did stuf with him for months whyle he was dating other girls and even asked one to muerry him. oh and he constantly tells her and her friends he's a virgin " OBVIOUS LIE" but she falls for it. well pleas pleas if you read this don't dump the guy who trully cairs for you for a player he has NOT changed he does NOT love you more than the rest you are NOT the only one for him. pleas for me its heart ach on both... that's all I have to say I hope to god I helped someone out their... if you have other questions or coments my email is daniel21sm@hotmail.com ill try to help

• Daniel 21sm- Thanks for the advice. I'm sorry about what happened with your last girlfriend. I've been played alot. Even though I've had crummy luck with guys, I realize that some of it is my fault. I need to stop ignoring what's right in front of me and stop ignoring the obvious just because I like the guy. The truth is if that guy was actually interested in me he wouldn't treat me that way.