• Ask
  • myTake

Does married male coworker in mid-40s like me (early 30's)?

i started a new job about 2 months ago and I work in corp environment, mainly males. I am one of the youngest (early 30s), female emp in my org with... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• well it seems like you have your answer to your question already.
    but on the flip side... maybe he's just really friendly (:S) and just wants to meet other women but not in a romantic way since he's been with his wife for a long time and just wants to talk to you and get to know you?
    not the greatest answer I know but I don't really know since I'm still in my teens...
    perhaps this is infatuation and the phase will end soon. but like if you like him I wouldn't hurt your current boyfriend by holding on to him in a relationship when you have feelings for someone else and not so much for him anymore (?)

What Guys Said 1

• To me this is weird. I always hear about sexual harassment, but never seen it actually. Also it seems that girls are more charmed than harassed when flirting occurs. Do you like your co-worker more or your boyfriend more?I don't agree with having an affair, but its your life. Do you care about your boyfriend? because if your doing this, then you don't deserve him.Is he playing hard to get? What does this all mean?Just ask your co-worker directly that if he likes you or not. Also this is probably a phase in his life, he probably wishes his wife was young and beautiful again. Have you ever asked anyone else about your co-workers behavior?

What Girls Said 2

• I stopped reading once I read that you've been in a long-term relationship. Worse, this man is married. Focus on your job and boyfriend and push the thought of "Bob" out of your head. It can only lead to trouble and drama.