Can someone help me please? I can't sleep or eat!

I recently broke up with my boyfriend. It started out as a mutual thing because he was being annoying and sarcastic/manipulative, and then a few... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• How long ago did you break up? Even a mutual break up is hard to take. I just went through one and didn't sleep or eat for over a month. At some point, you have to stop and think about all the reasons why you broke up. If it was mutual, then clearly you both knew something was wrong. Just stop and think about it and you'll start to realize why the break up happened and you'll remember all your reasons. Eventually you'll get over it, but you need to take the time to get over it before you start with someone else, or it'll be a mess. Right now, just take of yourself and don't worry about your ex or the new guy. Whatever is meant to be will eventually work itself out. Just worry about yourself for now.

• Thanks, and even though we broke up 2 weeks ago, he basically gave up all his hope for ever getting back together with me again today.

• It's probably for the best anyway. Besides, people don't change who or what they are, especially not after a few days or weeks. He'll still be the same and in the end you will still want to not be with him.